We're looking for a software developer for our client de Belastingdienst (Dutch Tax).
The Software Developer works both independently and in a team. He translates feature requests into technical solutions and implements and tests these solutions. He designs, builds and documents robust systems, and organises his work on the basis of step-by-step plans. In addition, he offers technical support to the connected countries (helpdesk function).
The Software Developer:
- Works closely together with the IT project manager
- Works regularly together with the 1st line help-desk
- Reports regularly to the project team
and has the following duties:
- 2nd/3rd line help-desk support
- JUnit Test development
- Java server development
- System documentation
- Configure Devops environment
FCInet is managed, developed and maintained by a small team (about 10) of business and IT specialists.